Friday 3 January 2014

Holidays means normal humans don't work much, but now that shit is over.  
NEW SHIT Chou Nettaiya Orgy c. 4

Someone translated chapter 5 holy shit! LOVE YOU, no homo.
If only I had noticed this before (this group is more of a side project while working for other groups, so I don't pay much attention to this) working on it after I get back on track with the other groups I left hanging.

Shit doesn't get done here because:
  1. No TL willing to work on the series we "have"
  2. Life
  3. No TL
I know I never uploaded zerosaki because of life and shit happening at the time, it was super idiotic and asshole-ish from my part, won't deny it, I'll see how I can make up for that...

Schizantus (batgirl) by SHIS (Z-ton):
Schizanthus 
sorry about the notes, I never thought it would be read by so many besides those of us who were in the thread at the time

Receptacle:
Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki:
chapter 26-27 note: yeah the link has it as chapter 26... we didn't count the 4-koma part as 27 back then, but it's in there, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment